How to Turn Uncertainty into Opportunity™
Change: How to Turn Uncertainty into Opportunity™
It’s everywhere, it’s increasing in pace, and it’s not going away - so learning how to lead through change is essential.
Change happens all the time.
Yet, when faced with change, many organisations primarily focus on the process. Successful change takes more than that—it’s your people who make change happen.
And as people, we’re wired to react to change to survive, which can make change feel difficult or threatening. Successful leaders engage their people in change, making it feel less uncertain and more like an opportunity.
The good news is that while every change is unique, there’s a predictable pattern to change. Understanding this pattern and building the skills to navigate it successfully allows us to consciously determine how to best move forward – even in the most challenging stages.
Being a successful change-agent is a learnable skill!
What If There Was a Predictable
This solution enables both individual contributors and leaders to understand the predictable pattern of change and build the skills to navigate it successfully time and time again.
Change: How to Turn Uncertainty Into Opportunity
How Will You Benefit?
- Build individual confidence through a predictable pattern of change.
- Employees with increased confidence harness change, turn uncertainty into opportunity, and exceed desired results.
- Successfully lead people through the human reactions of change.
- Leaders who understand the fundamental principles of human reactions engage teams to want to achieve and exceed targeted change results.
- Optimise any change-management process.
- Change effectiveness is not just a process—it is also about people. Equip employees at all levels to accelerate and optimise change, even beyond the initial possibilities.
Download a Guide
© Copyright 2022. FranklinCovey Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.