The 7 Habits of
Highly Effective People®
A two-day live-online workshop
Register Today for The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Workshop
No matter how capable a person you are, you will not have sustained and lasting success unless you are able to effectively lead yourself, influence, engage, and collaborate with others—and continuously improve and renew your capabilities. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People are at the heart of team, organisational, and personal effectiveness.
Renowned as the world’s premier personal leadership development and training program, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People aligns timeless principles of personal effectiveness with the relevancy of today’s practices as well as modern technology. This workshop takes the 7 Habits teachings to a whole new level and includes more tools and processes to help you live and apply the 7 Habits, including more than 30 world-class videos, a Living the 7 Habits mobile app, Skill and Practice cards with 20 additional 7 Habits practices, and much more.
How Will You Benefit?
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning
- End self-defeating behaviour and gain the necessary security you need to change
- Develop strong relationships based on mutual trust
- Be prepared to deal with difficult circumstances before they happen
- Know how to increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration
- Apply a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture
- Recognise how to develop high-potential leaders who model competence and character
All course faculty are trained experts in FranklinCovey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People curriculum. Dr. Stephen R. Covey’s international bestseller, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, was named one of the 10 most influential management books ever by Forbes magazine. It is the biggest bestselling audio book in history.
70% of today’s top performers lack critical attributes ESSENTIAL FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN FUTURE ROLES —FranklinCovey Study
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to learn how to apply the power of effectiveness for greater success in their business and personal lives, and feel more satisfied with what they accomplish each day.
What Is Included?
- The 7 Habits Assessment is a personal and/or 360° pre-course assessment helps you gauge your effectiveness from your own viewpoint and from the viewpoints of others
- Participant Guidebook that is a 182-page manual is beautifully designed with examples and exercises that continue to enhance the learning process after the workshop is over
- 7-week Contract that focuses on daily activities instead of weekly activities
- Living the 7 Habits Mobile App developed to support ongoing learning and implementation of the 7 Habits. Features include reminders to help live the 7 Habits, habit, practice and skill cards, mission statement builder, 7 X 7 Contract, a 7 Habits community, Big Rocks Planning and more
- Reference, Practice & Skills Cards that focuses on practicing and apply materials
- Experiential training featuring over 30 award winning videos
Please note that registration closes four weeks prior to this live-online workshop so that participants have time to complete the 360-degree assessment.
Terms and Conditions
A person authorised to make contractual commitments on behalf of the company must sign this form. By signing, the participant confirms booking place(s) for the workshop on the dates specified and agrees to the following terms and conditions including all terms for cancellations and transfers.
Payment Terms: Payment for all workshops must be received in full prior to the workshop taking place.
Cancellations and Transfers: FranklinCovey Pty Ltd. reserves the right to cancel public workshops without liability up to 14 days prior to the start date.
Cancellations: If a participant fails to attend a workshop without prior notice, no refund of the workshop fee will be given. If a participant cancels the booking in advance, a cancellation charge will be made dependent on the notice given as follows: 0-14 working days prior = 100% of workshop fee; 15-28 working days prior = 50% of workshop fee; 28+ working days prior = no charge.
Transfers: If a participant wishes to transfer participation in a confirmed workshop to a later date and the request is made less than 14 days before the start of the workshop, a transfer charge of 50% of the workshop fee will be made. For transfer requests made 15-28 working days prior, the transfer charge is 25% of the workshop fee. For all transfers, the participant must confirm a new booking within four weeks of the original date, and the replacement workshop must be within 12 weeks of the original date. A participant can only transfer once; we reserve the right to treat a subsequent transfer request as a cancellation. As an alternative to a transfer or cancellation, another participant may be substituted without penalty.
We confirm that your address details will not be held on our systems and only used to dispatch physical materials.