How the Best Leaders Ignite Everyone's Intelligence®
Liz Wiseman's Multipliers
How the Best Leaders Ignite Everyone's Intelligence
Have you ever wondered why some leaders drain intelligence while others amplify it?
In her research, leadership expert Liz Wiseman made a crucial discovery: There’s far more intelligence and energy inside organisations than we realise. Leaders are key to unlocking these capabilities.
FranklinCovey partnered with Liz Wiseman on a solution that enables leaders to become Multipliers who:
- Access and use the untapped capabilities on their teams.
- Rekindle energy and enthusiasm as teams achieve stronger results.
- Innovate by encouraging new and bold thinking.
- Breakthrough to new levels of performance by amplifying people’s intelligence. Multipliers deliver stronger results as people grow and teams excel.
What Is a Multiplier Leader?
In her research, leadership expert Liz Wiseman made a crucial discovery: there's far more intelligence and energy inside organisations than we realise.
Multipliers Leadership Development Training
Multipliers: Course Details
How Will You Benefit?
- The Multiplier effect: learn how leaders inadvertently shut down intelligence and capability despite their best intentions. Identify practical actions to reduce the impact of these tendencies.
- Ask better questions: find out what questions leaders can ask that focus everyone on the right problems and opportunities. Progress accelerates and teams are quicker to find the best solutions.
- Look for genius: leaders can unlock people’s natural aptitudes, resulting in rekindled energy and enthusiasm as teams achieve stronger results.
- Create space for others: leaders moderate their own contributions so that others can speak up, debate, learn from mistakes, and find more bold ways to innovate.
- Offer bigger challenges: leaders offer team members the right size stretches that help them grow and break through to new levels of results.
Download These Resources for Multipliers
Take a look at several free guides that can help you maximise your
Multiplier and decrease your Diminisher tendencies.
© Copyright 2021. FranklinCovey Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.