Live the 7 Habits to create dramatic change in your life.
No matter how competent a person you are, you will not have sustained and lasting success unless you are able to effectively lead yourself, influence, engage, and collaborate with others—and continuously improve and renew your capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal, team, and organisational effectiveness.
Renowned as the world’s premier personal leadership development and training program, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with the relevancy of today’s practices as well as modern technology. The new Signature 4.0 version of this program takes the 7 Habits to a whole new level, with even more tools and processes to help you live and apply the 7 Habits, including more than 30 new world-class videos; a new Living the 7 Habits new skill and practice cards with 20 new 7 Habits practices, a powerful new mobile app, and much more.
You Will Learn To:
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning
- End self-defeating behaviour and gain the necessary security you need to change
- Develop strong relationships based on mutual trust
- Be prepared to deal with difficult circumstances before they happen
- Know how to increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration
- Apply a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture
- Recognise how to develop high-potential leaders who model competence and character
All course faculty are trained experts in FranklinCovey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® curriculum. Dr. Stephen R. Covey is a globally respected leadership authority. His international bestseller, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®, was named one of the 10 most influential management books ever by Forbes magazine. It is the bestselling audio book in history. 70% of today’s top performers lack critical attributes ESSENTIAL FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN FUTURE ROLES. —FranklinCovey Study
What You Receive:
- The 7 Habits Assessment is a personal and/or 360° pre-course assessment helps you gauge your effectiveness from your own viewpoint and from the viewpoints of others.
- Participant Guidebook that is a 182-page manual is beautifully designed with examples and exercises that continue to enhance the learning process after the workshop is over.
- 7-week Contract that focuses on daily activities instead of weekly activities.
- Living the 7 Habits Mobile App developed to support ongoing learning and implementation of the 7 Habits. Features include reminders to help live the 7 Habits, habit, practice and skill cards, mission statement builder, 7 X 7 Contract, a 7 Habits community, Big Rocks Planning and more.
- Reference, Practice & Skills Cards that focuses on practicing and apply materials.
- Experiential training featuring over 30 award winning videos.
- Money-back Guarantee
$2,294.25.00 inc. GST
Please Note: Workshop runs New Zealand Daylight Time (10.30am – 6.00pm)
Thursday 29th & Friday 30th October 2020. Registration cut-off 13th October 2020